MOD Clean Disinfectant Pods
MOD Clean The Best Salon Disinfectant
The beauty industry’s first and only EPA and State approved hospital-grade disinfectant. MOD Clean is effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1).
Stop pouring your money down the drain with liquid disinfectant. MOD Clean is the easiest, most affordable, and safest way to MODernize your disinfectant. These pre-measured pods are made exclusively for the beauty industry allowing you to take the guesswork out of mixing your disinfectant properly. MOD Clean’s unique design is small, lightweight, and precise, taking up much less storage space than cumbersome liquid disinfectant bottles. MOD Clean is packaged in resealable bags for your convenience and is recyclable as well, making them environmentally friendly.
Choose MOD Clean
There really is no benefit to liquid disinfectant over MOD Clean. It’s smaller, lighter, and easier to use. The cost is equal to liquid disinfectant, but the shipping is much less due to the size and weight. Liquid disinfectant is a thing of the past. MOD Clean’s easy-to-use Pods give you perfectly measured disinfectant every time. Save the hassle of getting out a measuring cup, lifting a heavy bottle, spilling, and wiping up messes. All you need to do is put the MOD Clean Pod in the jar and let the water dissolve the pod. Within 20 to 30 seconds you have perfectly measured hospital-grade disinfectant, every time. No Mess, No Guess, Just Clean!
What to use MOD Clean on
MOD clean can be safely used on plastic combs, brushes, plastic clipper guards, manicure implements, scissors*, stainless steel implements*, shampoo bowls, etc.
* MOD Clean is not an anti-rust formula and it is recommended that scissors, stainless steel, and other metal implements be removed after 10 minutes of contact
How to mix MOD Clean
- Fill a standard disinfectant jar with water.
- Open MOD Clean’s re-sealable bag and remove one pod.
- Drop pod (the complete pod, do not tear open) into a disinfectant jar.
- Replace jar’s lid, the basket will submerge the pod under water.
- Wait 10 seconds and lift the jar’s lid up and down repeatedly.
- You now have perfectly mixed disinfectant, every time!